A meeting of minds
18 June 2018
Are you a business which regularly holds meetings or training for your staff? Maybe you hold these meetings or training events at your own premises. Do you find the team are easily distracted with work instead of focusing on the importance of the meeting? Are they missing the opportunity to learn on a training course due to constant interruptions? Taking the team out of their usual environment can ensure everyone stays focussed, and realises the importance of the meeting or training course.
If you’re looking for a meeting room venue, it’s likely that you’ll have certain questions you’ll want answers to. These may include:
- Do you have a meeting room which can cater for my numbers, no matter how few or how many?
- Is there an option on food arrangements? E.g. informal sandwiches, or lunch in a restaurant?
- Can you cater for any special dietary requirements?
- Is there plenty parking at the venue, and is it easily accessible?
- Will there be a named contact on the day?
- Can I speak to the same person throughout the booking process?
At the Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel, the answer to all these questions is quite simply yes.
If you’re looking for a training or conference venue in Leeds, look no further. The Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel can help with all your meeting and training requirements; from small meeting rooms, to training rooms for a team, or a large conference. The hotel has a number of meeting rooms with flexibility in terms of room use and layout. With a choice of food options available, you can choose the best option to meet your needs, and of course we’re able to cater for any food allergies or intolerances. The hotel is easily accessible, just 6 miles north of Leeds, situated next to Golden Acre Park, with plenty of free parking.
Whether you’re looking to hold regular meeting or training events, or an annual conference, the Mercure Leeds Parkway is the perfect conference venue. Just call Lisa on 0113 269 9011, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.